I post this with the belief that no one is aware of my posts . With that...
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I choose to blog as I am running out of options to rant. May Allah forgive me if my blog goes public or viral as I do not wish for that to happen. I do not wish to tarnish any reputation except just to rant things out without any judgement. May Allah grant me hidayah if I am at wrong.
Life as a husband, as a dad, isn't easy. I'm sure all of us have our own struggles, as a mom, as a wife, as a child, as a brother or sister, etc.
Recently, things have just been harder for me, home-wise. Alhamdulillah, things have been good for me at work.
We live in a time where the society devalues man. No, not all of them, but the majority does. Men are expected to do tonnes of things but what they're not expected to have... are emotions.
We have to be strong, we have to provide income, we are expected to be this, to be that..
But what we're not expected is.. not to have emotions. It really saddens me. It's like we're expected to be perfect. Perfect to them. We're expected to do what they wnat us to do but not do what we want to do.
Yes, I am very passionate bout games. But I do know my limits. I do know which lines not to cross.
But to be treated as if I don't... and even getting into an argument and treated like I did the worst thing ever....
Man.. that's just cruel. My heart hurts so bad and I don't have anyone to turn to, not without you being judged. I don't want that to happen. I am only left with du'a. Ya Allah, I hope you accept my rant in this blog as my rant to you. I have only you to turn to with this mess I have at home. I pray that things will get better. I have put my trust in you, ya Allah. I ever had when I saw that some things are out of my power. Unable to change some ways of things, I leave things in your hands for you are the All-Mighty, the turner of hearts.
A family is only broken when you believe it is broken. The human mind is scary. How you believe things are, that's is the way things will be. I believe with the faith that I have that, things will get better. Even if things turn out worse, it will get better someday. Whatever happens, it will get better...
Allah will not test you what is out of your ability to handle.
Whatever sacrifice we have made, even if it is belittled or chucked aside, Allah sees it. Even if she expects to be treated like a queen but treats you nothing like the king, Allah sees it.
May Allah grant me strength.
With that, I end my post with a photo to thank all the dads and their sacrifices they have made for us.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I choose to blog as I am running out of options to rant. May Allah forgive me if my blog goes public or viral as I do not wish for that to happen. I do not wish to tarnish any reputation except just to rant things out without any judgement. May Allah grant me hidayah if I am at wrong.
Life as a husband, as a dad, isn't easy. I'm sure all of us have our own struggles, as a mom, as a wife, as a child, as a brother or sister, etc.
Recently, things have just been harder for me, home-wise. Alhamdulillah, things have been good for me at work.
We live in a time where the society devalues man. No, not all of them, but the majority does. Men are expected to do tonnes of things but what they're not expected to have... are emotions.
We have to be strong, we have to provide income, we are expected to be this, to be that..
But what we're not expected is.. not to have emotions. It really saddens me. It's like we're expected to be perfect. Perfect to them. We're expected to do what they wnat us to do but not do what we want to do.
Yes, I am very passionate bout games. But I do know my limits. I do know which lines not to cross.
But to be treated as if I don't... and even getting into an argument and treated like I did the worst thing ever....
Man.. that's just cruel. My heart hurts so bad and I don't have anyone to turn to, not without you being judged. I don't want that to happen. I am only left with du'a. Ya Allah, I hope you accept my rant in this blog as my rant to you. I have only you to turn to with this mess I have at home. I pray that things will get better. I have put my trust in you, ya Allah. I ever had when I saw that some things are out of my power. Unable to change some ways of things, I leave things in your hands for you are the All-Mighty, the turner of hearts.
A family is only broken when you believe it is broken. The human mind is scary. How you believe things are, that's is the way things will be. I believe with the faith that I have that, things will get better. Even if things turn out worse, it will get better someday. Whatever happens, it will get better...
Allah will not test you what is out of your ability to handle.
Whatever sacrifice we have made, even if it is belittled or chucked aside, Allah sees it. Even if she expects to be treated like a queen but treats you nothing like the king, Allah sees it.
May Allah grant me strength.
With that, I end my post with a photo to thank all the dads and their sacrifices they have made for us.
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Comments