بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Sometimes people are just out there to hurt you with their provocative words. Not a great way to start the day but it happens. There are times when they're right. It's a good way of getting to know about the flaws of yourself. But there are times.. when they're just out for blood. To hurt you.
But everytime this happens, just remember, there's a malay proverb that goes like this "Tong kosong nyaring bunyinya". Which literally translate to an empty (metal) barrel makes a loud noise.
Which also implies that someone who likes to make statements/arguments which the person does not understand. Or what I personally like to associate with some with low IQ who loves to make senseless arguments.
Maybe it's not nonsensical. Maybe it's just that she herself love to talk big or look down on others, that she fail to see her own flaws. With all that hate, insults, she thinks herself as the best while others are full of flaws. I don't wanna argue with these people cause I'm gonna let Allah, deal with you. Don't forget that you love to insult your husband, good luck at the akhirah.
Just to clear things out, no, I'm not talking about my wife.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته



Comments

Popular posts from this blog