Time flies without us realising it.
What I'm feeling now.. are mixed feelings.
I'm already 33.
Reminiscing the past. Looking at the present.
It's definitely not how I imagined how things would have been.
Countless times have I thought, how things would have been different if I were to go a different path.
But I would be somebody different from who I am today.
I guess we just learn. We just grow. We experience. We become wiser.
It's kinda funny, thinking how much time have passed.
The colleagues that I had. It's already been 8 years since we first met.
The last time I was studying hard for a circular exam. That happened 13 years ago.
I really wonder.. how things would have been different...
I have grown weak... I feel like I have just been following the flow of fate.
Am I a living corpse? Zombified?
I don't know. I still try to be good, do good. But I no longer have my strength to try to shape my fate the way I want to.
I wonder who even reads blogs anymore... who even bother to read mine..
I feel as though darkness encased me.
I don't know when I will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I wonder who else feels the same.
I wonder how the people I am thinking about doing....
Comments