You want to be a queen but treat him like a servant.
You expect to be served and not want to serve.
Blame it on your period but in the afterlife, the devil is not the one making your decisions.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
It's been 5 years. You caused me to panic on your first major fault when I didn't have anything backed up last year. It's sad that I can't have you fixed up anymore. It's time for me to move on. Thank you for your service 🥲🫡
https://open.spotify.com/track/1lnongQG3fZXFBXmWHm1dU?si=S0QouWOFTGGZv7Ez2ts4jA Where did all the good things go That used to get me high when I needed them the most? I wanna know Is all I'll be A broken thing? Is it just me? I wanna know Why, why I feel like this Like I'm alone in the world, I don't fit in my skin? And I'm afraid of the day, so I don't wanna talk And it weights so much, I want everything to stop When did everything become so real? When did mom trade in that cape for pills? How come I don't feel the things I used to feel? And lost that trust in myself? Tell me Will I ever be significant to someone if I don't feel like I'm worthy When lookin' at everything I've done? I wanna know when I started this overthinking Believing the shit I tell myself, pulling away from everyone I wanna know if this is really forever Am I just defective or would I get better, if I could let it go? And if a heart gets broke in half, will I ever get it ba...
Comments